The Doorking 1812 Telephone Entry System is a unique telephone intercom system that allows property owners to use their telephone as an intercom to speak to a visitor at the gate without the necessity to pay for an additional telephone line at their home.
With its "intercom mode" programming feature, the 1812 can also be connected to a PBX or KSU type system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. It also allows for 50 programmable 4 digit key codes.
The 1812 includes the DKS auto-programming software for Windows, allowing homeowners to program the system right from their home computer.
- PC Programmable.
- Distinctive double ring identifies visitor calls from regular calls.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding.
- 3 preprogrammed call out telephone numbers.
- "Do Not Disturb" time zone.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in time clock.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry code.
- LED lighted keypad.
- 2 relays for door/gate control.
- Connects in series with the residential phone line. By-pass switch provided.
- EEPROM Memory.
- Stores up to 3 call forwarding numbers.
- Full duplex commnication.
- 50, 4-digit entry codes.
- 24 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Dimensions: 6.25"H x 10"W x 5.25"D.